Regional Job Search



Latest Jobs RSS feed for building product sector jobs


Business Development Manager
Fenestration West Midlands
Regional Sales Manager
Building Products East Anglia
Business Development Manager
Fenestration North West
Sales Co-ordinator
Building Products London & South East
Nat Accounts Manager
Drainage National



subbmit your CV





Google plus

  • Kitchens
    Scotland
    Leading supplier of high quality fitted kitchen, targeting regional housebuilders. Package: Basic... more >>
  • Drainage
    East Anglia
    MERCHANT SALES MANAGER TO A MAJOR NAME WITHIN THE DRAINAGE MARKET PACKAGE: On offer is a salary ... more >>
  • Civils & Drainage
    London & South East
    CIVILS & DRAINAGE PRODUCTS TO CONTRACTORS Basic salary of circa £45k + 30% bonus, car, mobile, la... more >>
  • Building Products
    North & North East
    AREA SALES MANAGER ROLE WITH A FANTASTIC MANUFACTURER OF PVC-U PRODUCTS PACKAGE: On offer is a s... more >>
  • Bathroom Products
    London & South East
    Fantastic opportunity to join an innovative manufacturer of Bathroom, Heating and Plumbing component... more >>
  • HVAC
    West Midlands
    EUROPEAN MANUFACTURER OF HVAC PRODUCTS PACKAGE: On offer is a basic salary of up £40K plus up to... more >>
    


Job Details

Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Job Ref: J9606
Product: Building Envelope
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £48k
Sector: Field Sales
Technical Heavyside Building Products to Specification, Main Contractors & Distribution

PACKAGE: up to £48k basic salary with £10k bonus quarterly bonus, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile, 21 Days + BH, contribution pension and private healthcare

COMPANY - excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer of technical heavyside building products

ROLE - Technical Sales Manager selling a full range of technical sheet materials. There is a diverse product range with simple products used in fit-out all the way to technical high specification products used in building envelope. Focussing mostly on commercial projects and OEMS. The role of the technical manager is diverse, its a distribution (30%) sold product so you'll be managing this channel as a priority but the remainder of your item (70%) will be spent with main and sub contractors gaining/breaking specifications and also creating the demand with industrial OEMs such as furniture manufacturers and timber frame manufacturers.

AREA - Midlands - Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire, West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Warwickshire.

PERSON - Our client are looking for someone with drive, ambition, and a confident personal. Product knowledge isn't important but someone from a external building envelope product such as cladding, roofing or structural products are of interest, as are candidates with insulation, ceilings, partitions.

For further information or to discuss your career options contact Stuart Entwistle on 01480 405225 or apply online.


     
E-Mail this job to a friend