subbmit your CV

Google plus


Job Details

Job Title: Job - Area Sales Manager - Concrete Products to Contractors- £40kote
Job Ref: J11163
Product: Concrete Products
Location: North & North East
Salary: £37k
Sector: Field Sales
Leading Manufacturer of Cement and Aggregates to Contractors

Package: Up to £37.5k basic - Bonus, Company car, Pension, Healthcare, Mobile, Laptop, 25 days holiday +Bank Holidays

Job Role: Area Sales Manager - will cover the North driving sales for ready mix concrete products such as waterproofing, mortars and screeds . This person will react to incoming enquiries but most importantly will identify new opportunities within the region. Customer base is contractors, housebuilders and end users. This person will hit the ground running and will manage the existing customer portfolio (around 20%) with the remaining (80%) spent creating the demand and new business.

LOCATION: Covering a region of the North - , Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Yorkshire, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside and Lancashire.

CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will have experience selling concrete or related products. The client is ideally looking for someone with experience selling to contractors and housebuilders. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and progressive organisation.

For further information or to discuss your career options contact Ben Mckinnell on 01480 405225 or apply online.

E-Mail this job to a friend